WHY JOIN THE CHAMBER?
Terms and Conditions of Membership
- Have any complaint about your Membership or encounter any difficulties in respect of communications from the IKACCIMA or in relation by signing this form you are entering into a legal agreement to join IKACCIMA.
- Membership is subject to Board approval and IKACCIMA reserves the right to refuse membership without disclosing why.
- Membership of IKACCIMA is subject to the provisions of the IKACCIMA Benefit letter (available on request) and the IKACCIMA Constitution (available on the Chamber Website). In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the Constitution, the latter shall prevail.
- Membership is open to companies and other organisations regardless of their location. Companies need not be based in Ikot Abasi in Nigeria in order to become a member. IKACCIMA membership is open to companies or other organisations and their business divisions, but not departments within organisations.
- IKACCIMA membership is a business entitlement, not a personal one. All member employees are therefore only entitled to benefits and services when working on behalf of their member employer.
- Membership is for a minimum period of 12 months. Membership will renew automatically for the next membership period as each 12 month term expires.
- Upon signing the contract, an invoice for membership is issued and benefits begin once payment has been received.
- Membership is valid for 12 months. This is not necessarily a calendar year and depends on the date of joining. Invoices after the first year will be issued on the invoice cycle closest to the joining date.
- Membership fees must be paid via UBA Bank within 30 days with the invoice number as the reference to enable us track the payment. A failure to pay within 30 days from the invoice date may lead to membership benefits being suspended and/or membership cancelled
- If you wish to resign your membership, this must be confirmed in writing to (email@example.com) BEFORE the membership lapses or the full year’s new membership will remain due and will be invoiced for.
- The IKACCIMA regularly communicates with members by email. By signing the membership form, all beneficiaries agree to receive emails from the Chamber. This communication can be terminated and/or reinstated at the member’s request at any time.
- Members are entitled and encouraged to take advantage of our services but there is no obligation to do so. Membership benefits are subject to change without notice and are subject to terms and conditions available from the IKACCIMA.
- Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- IKACCIMA is not liable for any losses suffered by a member as a result of using services offered by a fellow member. IKACCIMA shall have no responsibility for advice given or services provided by its members or by its third party service providers even though such providers may have been introduced to the member by the IKACCIMA
- Members are not permitted to use the name, logo, or marketing material of the IKACCIMA without prior approval in writing from the IKACCIMA. Members are not permitted to use any other member’s identity, logo, or email address for their own advertising or communications without permission. Any breach of these obligations will be in breach of this contract and will result in immediate cancellation of membership without refund.
- Should you have any compliant about your membership or encounter any difficulties in respect of communication or in relation to any unsolicited communication from other IKACCIMA members, please contact us: +234 813 4699 526, +234 803 8969 729, +234 907 7324 073, +234 802 3350 475
If you have carefully read the Member Terms and Conditions , click on the Download button below.
We will get back to you as soon as we get your request. For more enquiries call +234 813 4699 526, +234 803 8969 729, +234 907 7324 073, +234 802 3350 475