The Ikot Abasi Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture was established in 2018 and has been vibrant ever since. we are a member of Nigeria Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture, (NACCIMA).
The chamber organizes Trade fair, Exhibitions, undertakes research and consultancy services on markets, commodities, products, imports and exports. Similarly, the Chamber embarks on Trade Missions to create business awareness and economic ties between its members and investors/suppliers, and promote the export of Nigerian goods and services. Membership of the Chamber is derived from corporate bodies, Large, Medium and Small scale Industrialists, Entrepreneurs, Trade Associations, Association of Farmers, Miners, Professional bodies and Businessmen and women.
Our core values
To create, lead, protect, support and influence economic vitality of the area through relevant and proactive community.
To be the fulcrum for growth and development of private business initiatives to engender wealth and prosperity.
- To provide the business sector with a common voice
- To keep members informed about important matters affecting commerce and industry
- To provide member with a better opportunity to promote their business
- To develop a sense of cooperation among members
- To advice government on matters relating to commerce, industry, mines and agriculture.
- To act as an arbitrator in setting dispute among members
- To train members on new business trend and global best practices
- To protect the environment against industrial pollution
- carry out researches for the benefit of members
- To provide legal advice to member